Regardless of how hot it is outdoors, the change from summertime to October draws near. Almost everyone will be trading in the summer linen outfits for autumnal designs and our stylish summertime sandals for stylish fall footwear shortly. Considering a yearly closet switch might be intimidating, but don’t worry: as a fashionista, we’re here just to assist with the autumn 2021 shoe styles you should know.
These basic footwear designs, ranging from lug bottom boots to ‘grunge clogs, can leave your wardrobe as pristine as the apples you’ll be harvesting this fall. Also, with designs like these, we’re confident you won’t miss your open-toed summer sandals.
Are you ready to go shopping? Continue reading to see the must-have shoe styles for autumn 2021, as well as wardrobe ideas for the season.
The Comeback Clog is a shoe that has made a return.
The shoe is here, baby, amid all other once-considered-ugly ‘90s fashions that have lately reappeared. The clog, which has made its way out from the style vaults, is poised to take over the autumn shoe landscape, just like it would in your junior high shopping days. Combine these overstretched or wide-leg jeans and a bright patterned shirt for a very fashionable outfit in 2021.
Rachel Comey Dakota Clog in Black.
- Rachel Comey’s Dakota Boot in Black seems to be a traditional clog shoe with a high heel.
- If you have medium to broad feet, upsize a half-scale; size down if you have small feet.
- Clog featuring a sealed toe and a pair of heels.
- Platforms made of wood frames.
- Heel cover and rubberized sole.
- Heel height: 100mm, platforms height: 30mm
- The top is made of Satinado suede, the base is made of wood, and the sole is rubber.
Luxe Lug Soles are a pair of high-end lug shoes.
To add a somewhat macho, casually stylish accent to your autumn outfits, consider lug outsole shoes. This bulkier footwear design was a hit the previous year, and it’s returning next year with higher upgrades, including serpent patterns, Ganni, metal and hooks, and multi-colored soles. Throughout chilly fall evenings, combine yours with a warm knit outfit and an enormous jacket.
Kalamata Embroidered Snake Boot.
GANNI Chelsea boots with extremely thick textured bottoms and toe caps in snakeskin textured suede. These chunky grunge boots will give a minidress extra bite.
- GANNI Chelsea boots are shorter than some other GANNI booties, hitting somewhere above the ankles.
- Rubber welts have a distinct feel to them.
- Toes are rounded.
- At the rear ankle, there’s a little GANNI symbol in rubber.
- Pull hooks on the front and backside.
- Featuring elastic sections, they slide on like a Chelsea shoe.
- It includes a snakeskin patterned leather top and a rubberized bottom.
- Portugal is the source of this product.
- The leather is made entirely of the calf.
Moments of Maximalism.
Make a considerable splash each fall. With stunning statement items that boast brilliant colors and exciting patterns, maximalism is impacting footwear. In my opinion, the simplest method to spice up any outfit is with a vividly patterned shoe. For example, Jimmy Choo’s cheetah print boot looks great with the perfect small black suit and a colorful purse for a burst of brightness.
Chadee 50 Boots by Jimmy Choo.
- CHADEE is a suede and fur ankles footwear featuring an animalier theme. Leather inside, low geometrical heel, square toe. Exterior sole made of leather.
- FALL – Cold weather is the season.
- Animal print is the inspiration for this design.
- Fur is 78 percent, suede is ten percent, salpa is 5%, and metal is three percent.
- Heel height: five cm.